Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Spring!

I'm working on a ton o different stuff at the moment, pics to come later:
-Finally made a swatch I like ("Little Fountain" lace) for a deep-v vest I'm going to make out of the Brooksfarm silk/mohair I got at sheep and wool last year.
-Working on the gauge swatch for a Penny Straker aran cardigan for my mother in Silky Wool
-And bored to tears with my mini clapotis. it's taking forever.

I'm very excited about the MD Sheep and Wool festival this weekend! I plan to try out some spinning wheels buy a bunch of fiber, hang out with some knitting friends I rarely get to see, and of course, buy some more yarn. Probably silk, knowing me, or perhaps some nice natural-colored aran yarn for a sweater for my dad.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I'll be checking out all the wheel too! Hopefully I'll see you!