Sunday, December 04, 2005

Subi Kitty!

WE GOT A KITTEN!!!!!! eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine needed to find a home for her and we fell in love with her! We named her Subi (sue-bee) :) She's 13 weeks old, very affectionate and sweet, and she doesn't make me sneeze!
Also, she uses the litterbox fine and doesn't claw stuff.



phew! it'snice to have a day off! It's been a while, over a week.. the next 3 weeks are going to suck soo much. I'm working 9 or 10 hour shifts at UPS, plus my regular hours at the yarn shop. Oh well, I need the cash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kitten! She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable kitty! She looks like a twin to my little black cat, Jack-Jack. JJ is only sweet when he's asleep. Hates to be hugged and kissed when awake and will bite. But he's irresitably cute, like yours...