Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amazing Steampunk Bugs!


These are amazing, and I really wish I had $1400 lying around to purchase one!
"Borrowing from science fiction and fact, Insect Lab customizes real insect specimens with antique watch parts and other technological components. From ladybugs to grasshoppers, each is individually hand adorned, a unique celebration of the contradictions and confluences between nature and technology."
http://www.insectlabstudio.com/

Also, I want this. I'm obsessed with Cicadas. From here: http://www.lunaparc.com/insect-pages/cicada.htm Their site is kindof disgusting though.

1 comment:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Hi Sarah,
To answer your blogger question, I actually went into the HTML and fiddled with the sizing under the blogger "template" section. It took a long time to figure out how to do it, but I finally adjusted the width of my title picture and width of my texting box so they were porportional. You would have to do the same...
Also, note that if you do resize, the template that you are using would look a little different because it will get cut off from making the width larger.
I can't really help you to read the HTML...since it was a long time ago that I adjusted it...but if you know someone that knows HTML..they might be able to help you better than I, or you can try to fiddle and then "preview" it without saving it, until you are happy.
-Anna