Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hat for Brigid

Another Earflap Hat!
This one for my other co-worker, Brigid. Despite how much I love them, I don't think I'll make one for myself, since I think they look kinda silly on me.
I have a Fake Isle hat in the works for me!
brigidshat

I spent the day helping with our big "5th Anniversary Sale" at the yarn shop today! That was quite fun since most of us who work there were there, and I don't get to see them very often. It was very busy too, lots of friendly people :) I even met some new Ravelers to add to my friends list! They are big fans of Storm Moon Knits yarn, and they practically cleaned us out! I haven't bought any yet, but I'm rather fond of her "Gaz" colorway, so maybe next time we get some more in I'll splurge.

We decided that on the couch watching March of the Penguins was where we needed to be tonight. I've been fighting a nasty cold/flu thing all week, and while I feel better than I did during the week, my hearing and balance is a bit off and I still feel icky. Thank goodness for tea! And fleece pjs *snuggle*

1 comment:

Karoline said...

yay it was nice seeing you too! :)